- Flowrate from 1 m3/min to 19 m3/min
- 2 Cummins engines
- 1 sucking pump
- 2 dry chemicals injectors
- 6 pumps for fluid chemicals with flowmeters
- Open Surefire mixer 2 m3
- 2 electromagnetic flowmeters at the outlet and at the sucking line
- 3 augers for sand or proppant 12”
- Fully automatic operation with switching to manual one (if required) from both the blender and frac data vanList of measures recommended to improve the labour conditions
- For both dry & liquid chemicals
- 6 pumps with flowmeters
- 31,6 m3 tank
- Automatic tank levelling
- Tank Mixers
- Sentrifugal pump
- Built-in-line viscometer
- Temperature sensor
- CAT 3512 – 2500 hp Engine
- FMC WQ2700 Quintuplex pump
- 15K PSI (1000 atm) max. pressure
- Outlet iron 3” 1502 SPM
- Plungers Automatic greasing system
- Emergency Shutdown system
Data Van – Lab
- Automatic operating of 20 frac pumpers, blender, hydration unit and chem van
- LIME software for designing and controlling frac treatments on-line
- All frac parameters recording
- Built-in lab for frac fluids and chemicals’ testing
- 40 kW Generator for data van and wellsite lighting
- 2500 kW Power
- 6 000 liters diesel Tank
- Automatic operating
Steam Boiler Truck
- The unit is designed for removing paraffin from tubing, heating and washing vehicles with LP or HP wet steam
- 5m3 water tank
- Time required to get the steam from the boiler – less than 10 min.
- Max. steam temperature – 310 degrees C.
- Cabin truck operating
- 10 chem pumps complete with Micro Motion flowmeters
- 10 chem tanks of 1 400 litres
- Automatic chem system
- External heat-insulation
- Burst proof heaters and light
- Remote communication with data van
AKN Vacuum Truck
- Cummins (340 hp) Engine
- Steel tank, bottom and sidewalls are 5 mm thick, round profile, external frame
- 10 000 l Tank. Heating with a steam truck.
- Temp sensor on the pump with chassis engine emergency shutdown and alarm signal in case of temp limit extended
- Sensor of maximum filling with chassis engine emergency shutdown
- Delivery-suction hoses – 2 pcs, 6 m long (petrol-and-oil-resistant, armored, antistatic) complete with a kit of spark-proof quick unions of clamps type
Acid Truck (SIN 32)
- It is designed for transporting and pumping inhibited solutions of hydrochloric acid, clay acids, as well as solutions of alkalis and salt solutions
- 7 m3 tank with a corrosion-resistant coating
- Three-plunger pump, model SIN-32, two high-speed gearboxes, chrome plungers
Water tank 2000m3
- 2 000 m3 Volume
- Protective geo-liner (geo-textile)
- Thermo-cover and thermally insulated walls to maintain water temperature in cold seasons
- Manufacturer: "Stewart & Stevenson Inc". Model TCR-15000
- A mobile Coiled tubing unit designed for well servicing operations (acid treatment, cleaning, drilling).
- Coil of 7500 meters 2" (50.8 mm).
- Mounted on a Peerless semi-trailer, model CH-55-24A.
- 600 hp Power
- Equipped with weight control system, preventer and hydraulic accumulators
Cementing Twin triplex Pumper SPM TWS600S
- Manufacturer: Crown Industries Ltd. Model CRW-920.
- Total power of triplex pumps - 1150 hp
- One pump is equipped with 4.5 ”diameter plungers, the second is 3.5” diameter plungers
- The unit is designed for continuous mixing and pumping cement slurry in oil wells. The pumps are driven by two 460 hp Cummins N-14 diesel engines each.
- Mounted on a 3-axle semi-trailer.
- Maximum flow rate 950 l / min.
- Maximum pressure 15000 PSI (1000 atm.)
- Automatic 7-speed gearbox.
- Remote control option
- Manufacturer: Surefire Industries Ltd. Model 3200-0018
- Nitrogen Unit of "flaming" type
- Minimum nitrogen injection rate - 15 m3/min, Maximum -170 m3/min
- Three-plunger pumping unit. Mounted on a Stellar Stepdeck semi-trailer, model MID RATE N2
- 600 hp
- Max. admissible working pressure - 15000 PSI (1000 atm.)
- Max. N2 tank capacity - 11 tons.